Treatment of personal data
Our company THINK:WATER SRL treats your personal data in full compliance with the Legislative Decree n. 196/03. The data are inserted in the data warehouse of our company THINK:WATER SRL after receiving your consent, except for the cases listed in art. 24 Legislative Decree n.196/03.
According to such decree, the processing of personal data will be based on the principles of equity, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to art.13, we hereby inform you that:
- The data are collected in order to comply with the legal and contractual obligations, as well as all obligations regarding accounting, bank, insurance, financial and credit protection fields. The processing of personal data will be done through the following modalities: manual and computerized.
- It is compulsory to send the data
- In case of denial to send the data, we will not be able to comply with the obligations referred to in point
- The documentation with your data has been received by the Administration area and will be passed on to our external advisers, being them responsible subjects in charge of the data processing, who will not make it public. Furthermore, within the company these could be passed on to the Accountancy, Purchases, Technical, Warehouse, production and General Management offices, being them responsible subjects in charge of the data processing,
- You can turn to both the owner and the person responsible for the data processing in order to invoke your rights as referred to in art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 Art. 7 (hereby brought back integrally)
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding him/her, even if they haven’t been registered yet, and their notification in an intelligible way.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information about
- the origin of the personal data;
- the object and modalities of the data processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing data through the support of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the responsible people and of the representative appointed as per art. 5, comma 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects who can receive or become acquainted with the data in quality of appointed people for the territory of the country or the people responsible or in charge.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the update, amendment or, when interested, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, the conversion into an anonymous form or the blockage of the processed data in violation of the law, including those which do not need to be stored with regard to the purposes for which the data had been collected or subsequently processed;
- The declaration that the operations referred to in paragraphs a) and b) have been disclosed, even as regards their content, to those people who became acquainted with the data, except for the case when such performance turns out to be impossible or entails the use of clearly disproportionate means compared with the interests protected.
- The person concerned has the right to object, totally or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, to the protection of the personal data concerning him/her, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her in order to send advertising or direct marketing material or in order to carry out market or marketing communication researches.
- The Owner of the data processing is the company THINK:WATER SRL.
- The representative in the territory of the country according to art. 5 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 is THINK:WATER SRL
- The responsible for the data processing according to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 is THINK:WATER SRL
- The full list of the responsible people is available at the headquarters of the company.